TERMS & CONDITIONS | CANCELLATION POLICY
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS + CONDITIONS: By paying the initial deposit or full balance of this retreat means that you have read and accepted all terms and conditions. Please ensure you understand full terms and conditions before signing up. Don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the terms and conditions prior to booking.
DEPOSIT: A yoga retreat booking with The OM Collective group is only confirmed when your deposit of $500 [per person] is paid.
PAYMENT POLICY: Full payment must be received and must be made at least 90 days prior to the retreat commencement. If the retreat commencement date is less than 90 days away, full payment is required to secure the booking.
If payment of the balance is not received by the due date The OM Collective reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.CANCELLATION FEE: It is the responsibility of all guests booking a retreat to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
Cancellations that occur within 3 months of the retreat date will only be refunded the full balance [minus the $500.00 deposit] if we re-sell the retreat spot. If we don't resell the spot then unfortunately no refund will be given.
If you need to arrange a payment plan with us then don't hesitate to get in touch via email.
The OM Collective strongly advises all guests to purchase full travel insurance within 14 days of booking the retreat covering all medical expenses, retreat activities and a trip cancellation policy in the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled or in case of a personal emergency that will prevent you from attending.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend one of the The OM Collective retreats. Guests under 18 may be allowed to attend provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by The OM Collective prior to booking.
- We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early.
- The OM Collective reserves the right to change its location due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third-party delays or problems, construction, etc.). The OM Collective will ensure the standard be kept the same in all the partnering villas/resorts.
- The OM Collective reserves the right to change or amend this policy at any time. The current policy is always applicable.
- The OM Collective shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, health pandemics, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made. It is for this reason we strongly advise you get travel insurance. If we have not lost any money from third party companies we will endeavour to post pone or give guests credit to use for another retreat.
- The OM Collective accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or travelling to and from The OM Collective retreats. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness.
- The OM Collective is not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
- While all care is taken, The OM Collective cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests..
DATA USE + COMMERCIAL RIGHTS
The guest agrees that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed during their stay and/or activities in connection with the The OM Collective, and also agrees that The OM Collective may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.