YOGA STYLES + TEACHERS
Align. Connect. Become One
Jindabyne Yoga + SUP Yoga Classes
Strengthen your mind and body with a relaxing and healing yoga class with Claire. Claire teaches both SUP yoga on Lake Jindabyne along with a slow + mindful style yoga on the mat.
All of Claire's classes have been carefully curated with the intention to heal and strengthen both the mind and body and be a positive pillar on your road to self-healing and transformation.
The two styles of yoga Claire teaches are:
Slow + Mindful Yoga
A nourishing, gentle style with a focus on breath, alignment and stability. Suitable for all levels, especially beginners and those of you wanting to re-familiarise yourself with the poses and build strength mentally and physically with long holds.
A meditative practice with long and passively held stretches [anywhere from 90 seconds to 8 minutes]. Slow and mindful yoga targets the deeper layers of the body and connective tissues, while offering you a nurturing space to be quiet within so that you can connect and get closer with your own true nature or authentic self.
Slow and Mindful Yoga helps you to:
- Learn self-compassion and self-awareness
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Feel grounded and energised
- Live life with full acceptance and trust in a changing world
- Release trapped energy in your body that may be causing pain or stiffness
- Slow down, de-stress and learn mastery of breath to still the mind
- Deepen your spiritual practice
- Re-establish a connection and loving communication with your body
- Restore inner awareness and self-truth that brings clarity and inner peace
- Increase flexibility and muscle balance
BOOK A SLOW AND MINDFUL CLASS HERE
SUP Yoga On Lake Jindabyne
SUP Yoga is a fun and more light-hearted approach to yoga that gets you outdoors and infused with a healthy dose of vitamin D from the sun. After the class there is also the option to go for a quick paddle on Lake Jindabyne to absorb the beauty of the surrounding Snowy Mountains. Coming February 2020