Shop The OM Collective
4 Night Snowy Mountain Yoga + Wellness Retreat: 11th October 2020
Come join us for 4 restorative nights in the iconic Snowy Mountains for our Yoga + Wellness Retreat which starts on Sunday 11th October 2020
The mountain air will be fresh, the weather will be cool, the warm chai will be simmering on the stovetop and the fire will be lit for some fireside yoga twice daily.
Staying in the alpine town of Jindabyne at The Jindy Inn, the region is both healing and beautiful, cradled in one of the most scenic, soulful and inspiring corners of NSW - The Snowy Mountains.
Our Yoga + Wellness Mountain Retreat includes two daily yoga classes by the warmth of our fireplace, meditation, wellness practices and healing workshops, all led by your yoga teacher and host Claire Charters.
This retreat is specially designed for all levels and experience - and beginners are welcome. All activities, yoga, meals and accommodation are included with 2-3 hours of down time each afternoon which can be used to read, relax, have a massage or explore.
Our Snowy Mountains Yoga and Wellness Retreat truly is the holy trinity of complete wellness gifting you with healing, energy, positivity and self-empowerment. Over the course of the retreat:
- You will nurture your body with yoga and healing plant-based meals
- You will strengthen your mind with mindfulness and self-empowerment exercises
- You will re-connect with your spirit and your own true nature with journalling, creative workshops, forest bathing and meditation.
- Develop an easier relationship with your thoughts and emotions and find more ease, kindness and joy with yourself.
- Unlock your own inner wisdom and understanding.
Before booking please ensure you read the full itinerary and terms and conditions found here.
If you would like to book now, pay in full and secure your spot then you are in the right place. After we receive your booking we will be in touch via email within 48 hours with your confirmation and info pack.
If you would only like to pay the $500 deposit [per person] or talk to us about a payment arrangement please email us here or call The Jindy Inn on  6456 1957
Single: King Bed with own ensuite bathroom $799 per person.
Twin Share: King Bed + Single Bed with own ensuite bathroom $499 per person. (available to only couples or friends travelling together - and is booked and paid for together]
Standard Balcony Rooms:
Single: King Bed with own ensuite bathroom $899 per person.
Twin Share: King Bed + Single Bed with own ensuite bathroom $599 per person. (available to only couples or friends travelling together - and is booked and paid for together]
Superior Balcony Rooms:
Single: King Bed with own ensuite bathroom $999 per person.
Twin Share: King Bed + Single Bed with own ensuite bathroom $699.00 per person. (available to only couples or friends travelling together -and is booked and paid for together]]
- All accommodation for 4 nights
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Buffet lunch daily
- Buffet dinner daily
- 4 x 60 minute morning meditation and yoga class held in front of the fireplace
- 4 x 90 minute afternoon YIN/Restorative style yoga class held in front of the fireplace
- 3 mid-morning wellness sessions which include classes and workshops that will rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit and inspire you to adopt more positive life style habits. This may include workshops about nutrition, mindfulness, emotional balance, living cleaner and greener, and so forth.
- Evening program after dinner such as guided meditations, healing circles and creative workshops.
- A special wellness welcome pack to thank-you for joining us
- All mats and props for the practice [bring your own if you like though].
TERMS & CONDITIONS | CANCELLATION POLICY
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS + CONDITIONS: By paying the initial deposit or full balance of this retreat means that you have read and accepted all terms and conditions. Please ensure you understand full terms and conditions before signing up. Don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the terms and conditions prior to booking.
DEPOSIT: A yoga retreat booking with The OM Collective group is only confirmed when your deposit of $500 [per person] is paid.
PAYMENT POLICY: Full payment must be received and must be made at least 90 days prior to the retreat commencement. If the retreat commencement date is less than 90 days away, full payment is required to secure the booking.
If payment of the balance is not received by the due date The OM Collective reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.CANCELLATION FEE: It is the responsibility of all guests booking a retreat to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
Cancellations that occur within 3 months of the retreat date will only be refunded the full balance [minus the $500.00 deposit] if we re-sell the retreat spot. If we don't resell the spot then unfortunately no refund will be given.
If you need to arrange a payment plan with us then don't hesitate to get in touch via email.
The OM Collective strongly advises all guests to purchase full travel insurance within 14 days of booking the retreat covering all medical expenses, retreat activities and a trip cancellation policy in the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled or in case of a personal emergency that will prevent you from attending.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend one of the The OM Collective retreats. Guests under 18 may be allowed to attend provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by The OM Collective prior to booking.
- We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early.
- The OM Collective reserves the right to change its location due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third-party delays or problems, construction, etc.). The OM Collective will ensure the standard be kept the same in all the partnering villas/resorts.
- The OM Collective reserves the right to change or amend this policy at any time. The current policy is always applicable.
- The OM Collective shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, health pandemics, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made. It is for this reason we strongly advise you get travel insurance. If we have not lost any money from third party companies we will endeavour to post pone or give guests credit to use for another retreat.
- The OM Collective accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or travelling to and from The OM Collective retreats. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness.
- The OM Collective is not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
- While all care is taken, The OM Collective cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests..
DATA USE + COMMERCIAL RIGHTS
The guest agrees that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed during their stay and/or activities in connection with the The OM Collective, and also agrees that The OM Collective may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.