4 Night Snowy Mountains Yoga, Mindfulness + Wellness Retreat: 22nd May 2022 [Ahimsa]
Come join us for 4 restorative nights in the iconic Snowy Mountains for our Yoga, Mindfulness + Wellness Retreat which starts on Sunday 22nd May 2022.
This retreat will centre around AHIMSA. Ahimsa is one of the five yamas (moral restraints) in Patanjali's eightfold path as described in the Yoga Sutras. Ahimsa centres around us choosing to live in such a way that we cause no harm in thought, speech, or action to any living being, including ourselves.
In its purest form, ahimsa is the spontaneous expression of the highest form of love — universal love, kindness, compassion and forgiveness — an unconditional sense of belonging to everyone and everything.
The mountain air will be fresh, the weather will be divine and the Chai Tea will be simmering on the stovetop. PLUS nourish your mind and body with yoga twice daily.
Staying in the alpine town of Jindabyne at The Jindy Inn, the region is both healing and beautiful, cradled in one of the most scenic, soulful and inspiring corners of NSW - The Snowy Mountains.
Our Yoga + Wellness Mountain Retreat includes two daily yoga classes, meditation, wellness practices and healing workshops, all led by yoga teacher and host Claire Charters plus various other teachers/practitioners.
This retreat is specially designed for all levels and experience - and beginners are welcome. All activities, yoga, meals and accommodation are included with 2-3 hours of down time each morning after breakfast which can be used to read, relax, have a massage or explore.
Our Snowy Mountains Yoga and Wellness Retreat truly is the holy trinity of complete wellness gifting you with healing, energy, positivity and self-empowerment. Over the course of the retreat:
- You will nurture your body with yoga and healing plant-based meals
- You will strengthen your mind with mindfulness and self-empowerment exercises
- You will re-connect with your spirit and your own true nature with journalling, creative workshops and meditation.
- Develop an easier relationship with your thoughts and emotions and find more ease, kindness and joy with yourself.
- Unlock your own inner wisdom and understanding.
Before booking please ensure you read the full itinerary and terms and conditions found here.
If you would like to book now, pay in full and secure your spot then you are in the right place. After we receive your booking we will be in touch via email within 48 hours with your confirmation and info pack.
If you would only like to pay the $500 deposit [per person] or talk to us about a payment arrangement please email us here or call The Jindy Inn on  6456 1957
Single: King Bed with own ensuite bathroom $1400 per person.
Twin Share: King Bed + Single Bed with own ensuite bathroom $950 per person. (available to only couples or friends travelling together - and is booked and paid for together]
- All accommodation for 4 nights
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Buffet lunch daily
- Buffet dinner daily
- 4 x 60 minute morning meditation and yoga class
- 4 x 90 minute afternoon YIN/Restorative style yoga class
- 4 mid-afternoon classes and workshops that will rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit and inspire you to adopt more positive life style habits. Workshops for the May retreat will include yoga philosophy, and various mindful kind living workshops.
- This retreat we will be also offering free candle making, mala necklace making, perfume making plus various other crafts/art.
- Evening program after dinner such as guided meditations, healing circles and creative workshops.
- A special wellness welcome pack to thank-you for joining us
- All mats and props for the practice [bring your own if you like though].